Lifestyle and Fertility
Remember the three "E"s!
Supplemena Fertilmas can only take you so far. The rest is up to you. Manage your lifestyle in a positive manner that's condusive to maximising fertility prospects. Lifestyle and Fertility are inseparably linked. Control what's in your control and maximise your chances of conception. A healthy lifestyle is a combination of eating well, getting regular exercise and doing things you enjoy, which help to limit your stress.
- Avoid fast food
- Know your recommened daily calorie intake, and stick to it
- Avoid preservatives, where possible
- Know which food sources provide the right vitamins & minerals to assist sperm maturation: Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Zinc
- 30-minutes of walking per day, or 6,000+ steps
- Get a smartwatch or fitness tracker to monitor your physical activity
Everything in moderation is generally a good rule of thumb.
- Limit stress
- Limit alcohol
- Don't smoke
- Avoid environmental pollutants
- Avoid sitting on hot car seats for long periods
- Attempt impregnation at the right time!
Buy an ovulation test, and make sure that you're investing your efforts on the rights days of the month.